Volume 5, Issue 2 – Subscriptions1
The Stockmanship Journal is delivered in PDF format by download. There are three ways to purchase an issue:
1. Pay electronically with your PayPal account
2. Pay with a credit card without a PayPal account
- Use the Purchase button to add the issue to your shopping cart
- Use the Checkout button to compete the transaction
- Download the issue from either PayPal’s “Thanks for your order” page or from your emailed Purchase Receipt
3. Pay by check
- Send your name, address, email address, and check made payable to Stockmanship Journal, LLC to: 2800 No. Montana PMB 242, Helena, MT 59601
- A download code will be emailed to you once the check is received
Issues of the Stockmanship Journal are available on the following subscription basis:
Individuals: $15 per issue. New subscribers can purchase archived issues for the same fee.
Institutions: $25 per issue. "Institutions" are defined as any official entity of more than two persons (e.g., family, ranch, farm, dairy, feedyard, academic institution). New subscribers can purchase archived issues for the same fee.
- Your cart is empty.
For internet security reasons you have fourteen days to download the purchased issue(s) before expiration.
If you would like to purchase multiple issues, visit the Archived Issues page to add another issue to your cart.
Once your transaction is complete, you will be emailed a download link. If you have any difficulty receiving the download (e.g., occasionally it is blocked by a computer's spam guard) please Contact the editor. Once you download the PDF be sure to save it to your destination of preference (e.g., desktop, downloads).
1. As the editor, I originally intended for the Journal to be open access or free. However, the Journal has proven to be a vastly more time-consuming and costly endeavor than I anticipated. Therefore, I reluctantly decided to charge a modest fee per issue to help defray costs.